Monday, July 2, 2007

Official Weigh In

Tonight I finally went back to doing the regular Weight Watcher's meeting/weigh-in. I really think the structure is good for me. I need to be held accountable. I tried a new meeting, and I really like the leader, so that's a bonus (not to mention that the place is like 2 minutes from my house!)

Okay, so now that I'm back to the weighing in with your clothes on (SUCK!) - My official starting weight is 205.8.

And taking Carrie's lead, I'm going to post my measurements..mainly because I am being accountable (again) and because I usually see results in the measurements more than I do in the weight.

Bust 46"
Waist 40"
Hips 46.25"

Even with the 4th this week, I plan to lose. I am going to get on the elliptical at least 3 times this week and I'm going to come in UNDER my points (including my flex points of course!)
;)

4 comments:

alyndabear said...

Okay, I so envy you and your tiny waist, woman! :P

Carrie said...

You go girl!

I go by what my meeting says is my weight. I weigh in at 5:30 in jeans and t-shirt. My last weight was 213.2 but when I weigh myself in the morning like today it says 205. I hate that but it is best to weigh yourself at the same time.

Aimee said...

Aly - Thanks!

Carrie - you should totally ditch the jeans. LOL They are HEAVY. My friend and I actually weighed some of our clothes so we had an idea of the difference and there is like a pound difference between jeans and slacks. hehe.

*~*Cece*~* said...

I'm afraid to take measurements. lol

You'll do good this week!

Carrie, you need to find light weight WI clothes, girl!