Monday, July 16, 2007

TWENTY FIVE! (again)

I hit 25 pounds lost (total) again today. I am down 0.6 pounds this week - which is much better than gaining, which I thought I did. I mean, hello 1/2 a pizza, wine cooler, and birthday cake ice cream. I'm hoping it doesn't catch up with me next week! ACK!

I really want to buckle down this week because I'm only 2.6 pounds from 200 - and that would be AWESOME to his ONEderland!! But, I have a lunch with a coworker tomorrow and then a lunch with my boss and coworker on Thursday. I need to get things planned out so I don't go over my points. At least I'm planning - that's a good thing.

3 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

Good job!!! *clapping*

I think setting yourself up w/the 2.6 goal is reasonable and totally doable!

Even though its birthday week for me which means Mexican food & Margarita's tonight. Out to lunch today and desert after dinner, I made sure to exercise last night and I've got plans to work out the rest of the week, including Friday night, b/c Saturday is when I'm going to relax. Tito is BBQ'ing and my family is coming over so it's ON! lol

Carrie said...

I'm so proud of you.

Alyndabear said...

Go Aimee! You're always down, am so jealous! :P