Monday, July 9, 2007

Weight Watchers Online

Do you guys use the WW community boards online? Have you noticed that half those people are totally snatch-faces? No one has been mean to me, but people ask a question and they like flip out and are incredibly rude and bitchy. Then you go to their "websites" and you find out that they are UGLY. Seriously, is this how ugly girls to like the whole "mean girls" thing since they aren't pretty? They have to do it online? Then when post a picture? I mean, they have to know they aren't cute?! Right? lol I mean, just because you're getting thinner doesn't make you pretty. AT ALL.

::sigh::

But then, they can't all be pretty like us right? hehe.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I may be fat but they will be ugly for the rest of their lives.

I haven't been on those boards. Now you make me want to go see who is being a meany. Mean people suck!

Alyndabear said...

I haven't been on the boards, but I hate mean people so NYER to their evilness.