Friday, June 29, 2007

Recognition!

Yesterday, at Mark's softball game, I talked to one of his friend's wives. We don't see each other very often - only when she goes to the games (which isn't very often). So I haven't seen her in awhile.

She noticed my weight loss! She said, "Have you been losing weight?" and I told her I had and she said, "skinny minnie!" Yeah!! That was a boost! It's been so long since I've "lost" weight that I'm starting to feel the same about myself as I did 27 pounds ago. Even though I know I'm not back up to that weight. I know that I need to keep losing.

We've been so busy that I haven't had time to exercise. Between going to the hospital (or planning to go and then not) and softball and stuff, it's just been crazy. (though, I did drag my tushie out to the gym on Tuesday). I'm supposed to run for 86 minutes this weekend. I'm not sure I'm up to it.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Aimee, I think you look fabulous. It is such a change. I can't believe the difference.

I've been able to get all of my exercise in lately.

Aimee said...

Thanks, Carrie!

I need to get some inspiration from you on the exercise part. I've been soooo tired.

alyndabear said...

It is awesome to hear people compliment you on it.. and I second Carrie. You do look hot. ;)

I'm taking this weekend off.. too much alcohol, too many cold & flu germs (again!), junk + lack of exercise = heffer.

Back on the bandwagon on Monday!

The Ex said...

woooo 86 minutes seems like so much! Do you watch tv or read while you run?

I play tennis every weekend which involves running but 86 straight minutes? I'm afraid I'd die.