Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm Still On Point!

Okay, so I just went back and figure out my points for the last two days. I didn't journal because 1) I was too busy eating on the 4th! LOL and 2) I ended up getting really sick the night of the 4th and most of the day yesterday. So I just went back and figured it out - and even with all the mac and potato salad I ate, I am still doing okay! I used all my flex points for the week (eek!) BUT, I didn't go over! So, I just have to stay within my points over the weekend (ACK!) and I'll still be okay. Yeah!

2 comments:

alyndabear said...

Woohoo! *cheers* Good girl!

I'm sort of taking the points thing and just rolling with it, without actually GOING to meetings, but it's nice to know we're doing similar things. :D

Carrie said...

I try to track but I am lazy. I pretty much calculate in my head.