Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pick a Weigh in

I need to find a new meeting (they canceled my old meeting and moved it up to 4:30 - hi! people have jobs!) or I need to pick a set day/time to weigh in. Yesterday I weighed myself in the a.m. - and posted it to the blog. Today, I weighed myself in the a.m. (because I felt like I couldn't have gained that much) and I only weigh 201. (THREE POUND DIFFERENCE!)

Dare I tell you why? This is so oversharing, but, whatever. When I'm on vacation (read: camping) my system gets a little screwy and I am not as "regular" as I usually am. I think that played into it because yesterday was when I really got back to normal. I'll leave the stats the same though because hey! then it will show a bigger loss next week, right? hehe.

I'm hoping we will get around to grocery shopping this weekend because right now we're eating whatever we find in the house. It's been hectic and we had lots of camping leftovers. I am CRAVING broccoli and grilled chicken though. I NEED it.

Carrie, I know you are making WW recipes - are you getting them from the website or from a cookbook? I am such a picky eater, I'm having a really hard time finding recipes that I'll eat.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm that way on vacation. Weird huh?

I get them from the magazines and a cookbook. I'm going to start posting recipes. I just keep forgetting to load the pictures. Do you like gumbo? We made that the other night and is was fall on the floor good.

*~*Cece*~* said...

I ONLY weigh myself in the morning, after I pee and right before I get into the shower. I weigh myself nekkid. ;-) When I use to go to the centre's to WI I had a weigh in outfit that consisted of a tank top, flip flops & biker shorts. But I like WI nekkid instead. lol

Aimee said...

My outfits kept getting lighter and lighter when I'd go to meetings. LOL

a filmy short skirt, flip flops, and a tank with sports bra - because HI! I'm holding those bad boys up and away from gravity. LOL

Jenny! said...

Good luck! I know a few people that have been very successful with WW!

alyndabear said...

I weigh in on Monday mornings - before breakfast, after peeing. So it's a constant as it can be. =)

And nekkid, of course!