Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Journey So Far

On December 26, 2006, I started Weight Watchers. I was able to lose 8 pounds my first week for a total of 25 pounds in the first two months. I stopped going to the meetings in April after losing 30 pounds total. I've gained about 7 back.

I loved the changes I saw after I lost the weight. My midsection was a lot smaller and tighter. (thank you gym membership!) My energy level was up and I liked going to the gym. I want to get back to those good feelings.

So, I'm making the commitment again. I'm going to start going to the weight watchers meetings again and I'm going to stick to the program. I'm going to continue my half marathon training program and working out on the elliptical on my off days. I'm going to set smaller goals and I'm going to exceed them!

Starting Weight: 227
Weight Now: 204
Goal: 150

Pounds Lost: 23
Pounds to go: 54

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Aimee, I am so proud. I've needed you to get back on track. You were an inspiration to me. Actually yesterday I was looking at your camping photos and went back a ways and saw a drunk picture of you. You have changed A LOT. You should go back and look and you will see how much you have changed. I can't believe that it was only 30 lbs that did it. By the way, how tall are you?

*~*Cece*~* said...

I'm glad to hear that you're getting back into it again! Like Carrie said, you've also been an inspiration to me!

I LOVE that picture of you to the right with the shovel! Too cute! Now I want pink shoes! lol

Aimee said...

Thanks for your support girls. You're the ones who have made me want to get back on track. (that and the bikini photos we took over the weekend. HOLY HELL!)

I'm 5'6"

And Cece, don't tell anyone, but those shoes are water shoes from Walmart! I LOVE them.

alyndabear said...

Hey babycakes. I like the idea of a weightloss blog, I'm happy with mine, keeps it away from the normal blog so I don't turn into a whinger. ;)

You're adorable and I'm so excited for you!

alyndabear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alyndabear said...

Oh crud, it posted twice.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Ha! lol I totally need water shoes for next weekend. I'm going to Idaho & we'll be rafting so I need a *GAH* bathing suit (to wear under shorts of course) and water shoes. I'm hitting Walmart. ;-)